YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY BROWSING OR USING THE SITE, PARTICIPATING IN EVENTS, OR PURCHASING PRODUCTS, YOU HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TOU AND ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS THAT MAY APPLY.
Please note that LRL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, these TOU, the Site or Content (or any part thereof) with or without notice. LRL shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these TOU will mean that you accept those changes. LRL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine if you have violated these TOU, and to take any action it deems appropriate. You acknowledge that LRL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine if you have violated these TOU, and to take any action it deems appropriate. You acknowledge that LRL shall have the right to terminate your access to the Site or Content for violations of any of these rules, including infringement of copyright.
2. Intellectual Property Rights: The Site is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Content obtained from the Site. All Content, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, designs, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other Site materials (the “Materials”) are the intellectual property of LRL, its licensors, affiliated companies or other third parties. The Materials are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form without the prior written permission of LRL.
a. Trademarks: Live Real Life, Go Live Real Life, LRL and the LRL logo, and other marks related to the Site (“LRL Marks”) are the exclusive and valuable property of LRL or its affiliated companies. The LRL Marks can only be reproduced or displayed with specific written permission from LRL, and only in accordance with the policies and guidelines associated therewith. LRL has made every effort to supply trademark information about company names, products and services mentioned on the Site. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
b. Copyright Infringement and Copyright Agent: LRL will, in circumstances it deems appropriate, remove or disable access to Materials, if such Materials are claimed to infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on any LRL Site, please provide notice to the LRL Copyright Agent, referenced below, including the following information:
i. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed.
ii. A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
iii. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a LRL Site.
iv. Information sufficient to permit LRL to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address.
v. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
vi. A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
LRL Copyright Agent:
LRL Lifestyles LLC
430 Franklin Village Drive
Franklin, MA 02038
YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE COPYRIGHT AGENT ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WORK HAS BEEN USED OR COPIED IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND THAT SUCH INFRINGEMENT IS OCCURRING ON A LRL SITE. THE COPYRIGHT AGENT WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OTHER INQUIRIES.
3. Charges, Billing, Payment: If you order any product from LRL, you agree to pay all applicable charges. The price stated for the product excludes all applicable sales, use and other taxes, unless stated otherwise. You are solely responsible for paying such taxes. To pay the charges for a product, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time of purchase using a third party payment processor. By providing the payment method to the third party payment processor you (i) represent that you are authorized to use that payment method and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; and (ii) authorize LRL to charge you for the products or services using this payment method. If, after a payment by credit card, you later dispute the charges, unless prohibited by law, you agree not to cancel, revoke, charge back or dispute any previously entered charge on your credit card. If you do so, and it is later determined that the charge was properly authorized, you agree to pay all out-of-pocket fees and costs incurred by LRL as a result of the improper cancellation, revocation, charge back, or dispute. All payments to LRL must be made in U.S. dollars.
4. Returns and Exchanges: LRL stands behind the quality of the products it sells and hopes you will enjoy your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return your order for a refund within 60 days of your purchase. To initiate a return, email us at Store@GoLRL.com. In your email, include a copy of your receipt or your order number, the reason for return, and whether you would like a refund or to exchange the product. Once we receive this information, we will email you a pre-paid UPS return label. Print and fill out the return and exchange form and be sure to include the form in your package. Affix the UPS return label to the outside of your box and drop it off at the nearest UPS shipping center. Merchandise must be unused, unworn and in good condition. No refunds will be given without a receipt or valid order number. Only items purchased through Golivereallife.com may be returned to our online warehouse. Refunds are for merchandise values only. Pre–paid return label is valid for use for USA orders only. We will do our best to process your return or exchange within 7 business days after receipt.
6. Compliance with Laws: By accessing or using the Site, you agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations implemented by any government authority or agency which govern or apply to the use of the Site and any Content or products offered therein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly agree not to export or re-export any of the Content or products to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws of the United States. LRL makes no representations that the Content is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you have chosen to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and risk, and you are responsible for compliance with your local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
7. Legal Disclaimers: THE SITE AND ASSOCIATED CONTENT AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. LRL DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED, EXPRESS, OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT RECEIVED THEREFROM, INCLUDING INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. LRL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ACTIVITIES DEPICTED IN SITE CONTENT, AND EVENTS REFERENCED ON THE SITE, MAY BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. LRL SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND IF YOU UNDERTAKE THE SAME OR SIMILAR ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY EVENT.
8. Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE IS LRL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT FORSEEN, LOST PROFITS, DAMAGE TO REAL OR PERSONAL PROPERTY, PHYSICAL HARM INCLUDING LOSS OF LIFE, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA) ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE, MISUSE, OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, USE OF THE PRODUCTS, OR PARTICIPATION IN EVENTS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF THE SITEOR CONTENT, OR PARTICIPATION IN (OR TRANSPORTATION TO OR FROM) ANY EVENT, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF LRL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
The above limitation also applies, without limitation, to damages you may incur because of third-party services, goods or Events referenced, or linked to, on the Site.
9. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless LRL and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and suppliers from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees, costs and other expenses) arising out of or related to: (i) your use of the Site or products, or participation in or transportation to or from, Events, (ii) any violation of these TOU or applicable law by you in connection with your use of the Site, Content or products, or (iii) any actual or alleged infringement by you of any intellectual property or privacy or other right of any third party.
10. Governing Law: These TOU and all claims related to them, their execution, or the performance of the parties under them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree and hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located within Norfolk County, Massachusetts or the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, with respect to such matters.
11. Force Majeure: Under no circumstances shall LRL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, loss of data, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air-conditioning.
12. Entire Agreement, Assignment: These TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and LRL with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these TOU to be unenforceable, the remainder of the TOU will continue in full force and effect. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations hereunder. LRL may assign and/or delegate all of its rights and/or duties at its sole discretion to any third party.